Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Have We Been Duped? Essie Winter 2012 Collection

Hello, Everyone!

We're all off to a very busy week again! I wonder if everyone from the USA who reads this blog is anticipating Thursday like I am. I can't wait to get stuffed like the Thanksgiving turkey that my mom will be making! Today I have a few comparison for you all. Rest assured we have not been duped!


If you really want to get Essie Snap Happy but have OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where? don't worry you haven't been duped! Snap Happy is a basic creme with a nice splash of orange. Essie used the perfect word when they described it as vermilion. Red Lights Ahead...Where? in contrast, has strong coral notes. It also has a squishy finish. 


 Mermaid Tears is a light green creme. Where's My Chauffeur? leans a little more on the blue side become the perfect turquoise. Fly leans closer to a bright teal creme. Each of these colors have room in any nail polish collection.


Hope you enjoyed the post! Are there any dupes you can think of for any of the colors in the Essie Winter 2012 Collection? Comment and let me know! 
Thank you for reading my blog and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!
Until Next Post!!! ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment