Thursday, November 8, 2012

Butter London Muggins Swatch

Hello Ladies!!!

In one of my recent post I said that everything seemed a bit too...easy like the calm before a storm. Well, seems like I was right! An hour after posting I burned the absolute s@$! out of my right wrist while melting the sugar to make the base for my flan. You know how in Looney Tunes Bugs Bunny would sometimes trick another character like Yosemite Sam by putting something on them that was on fire then running away? Yosemite Sam would always have a delayed reaction to the fact that he was on fire. Sam, I want to let you know...I have felt and understand your pain! In good news...I have a new swatch for you all!!! Butter London Muggins!!!



with flash

So I've been looking for the perfect lavender to add to my collection for a while now. Muggins did it for me. It is a nice and pale lavender creme but has great opacity! I reach full opacity with just 2 coats. The consistency was great, very easy to work with. On a scale from 1-10, I would give it a 4 in thickness. I've always considered Essie the Queen of Cremes when it comes to polish but after Muggins I think Butter London may be making a play for the crown.


without flash
I know a polish like this may not be everyone's cup of tea (like what I did there ? ^_^) but if your collection is missing a lavender I would go ahead and get Muggins.

Some of you may have noticed my nails are shorter. After burning myself, a few days later, my nails got into a fight with the kitchen cabinet and the nail of my left index finger became a casualty. It was so bad that I had to cut them all off ::sigh::

Hope you all enjoyed the post! Tell me what you think about Butter London Muggins!!!
Also, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!
Until Next Post ^_^v


No comments:

Post a Comment