Friday, November 23, 2012

A England Limited Edition Holy Grail Swatch

'Ello Loves!

For all who celebrate, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving (and if not a wonderful day yesterday ^_^)! I know I did. I still feel stuffed from last night. As soon as I was done eating I was ready to sleep! Speaking of sleep, I learned a new fun fact from watching a Thanksgiving Special on History Channel. Apparently, there is not enough tryptophan in turkey to make you sleepy after eating it. What gives us post-prandial somnolence, the fancy word for drowsiness after eating aka the "itis," is a high intake of carbs!!! Somehow...I'm not surprised. Today I have a swatch of a very popular polish from a england!!! Please enjoy the Limited Edition Holy Grail!!!

with flash

with flash
Holy Grail is a brilliant gold shimmer! I'm always saying live life vibrantly, well, with this polish you have no choice! It is warm toned and simply amazing. The polish was a great consistency and easy to work with. It wasn't too thick or thin. My 1 problem with this polish was, believe it or not, the smell. You can call me an addict if you want to but I normally love the smell of nail polish. This, however, was REALLY strong.
without flash

without flash

 a england recently revamped the color and re-released Holy Grail! If you want this one, the original, you can actually get it on sale for £5 which is about $8 on www.a-england.co.uk! Look under the Mythicals collection. What could possibly make this better you ask? SHIPPING IS FREE!!!

Hope you all enjoyed the post! Have you tried either of the Holy Grail polishes? Comment and let me know what you thought of them! Thank you for reading and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!
Until Next Post!!! ^_^v



No comments:

Post a Comment