Saturday, October 27, 2012

OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips Swatch

Hi Everyone!

TGIF!!! Except this week was not as crazy for me as it usually was...the quiet before a storm I assume? It is almost the end of the Fall semester. The closer we get to the end the more hectic everything gets. Well, I'll just enjoy this moment of bliss while I have it. October is also almost over! It seriously just flew by! In keeping with my desire to show support and wear pink all month long for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I have one more swatch. Please enjoy Kiss Me on My Tulips from the OPI Holland Collection!



If you've already seen my previous blog post swatch for OPI's Red Lights Ahead...Where? then you already know that OPI minis are cute and small. Kiss Me on My Tulips was one of the polishes in the OPI Dutch Treats Mini Set

with flash

Kiss Me on My Tulips is a hot pink creme with a blue base. You can be subtly flashy with this one since, surprisingly, it doesn't look neon. I liked the formula, not too thick at all. It was almost a one coater. Many people complain about the difficulty of applying polish from the OPI minis because some find the small brush hard to work with. I didn't run into any problems. I guess I may have to thank my small hands.

without flash
That's it for my Breast Cancer Awareness Month series! I hope you all wore your pink and supported the cause, be it through donations, participating in marathons, you name it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Don't forget to subscribe!!!
Until Next Post! (^_^ )v



No comments:

Post a Comment