Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Butter London Trustafarian Swatch

Hi, Loves!!!

Nowadays my answers to the question "what are you doing" or "any plans for the weekend" tend to be "researching, reading, and writing." The life of a graduate student ::sigh::. So I'm really happy whenever I can say "working on a blog post" ^_^! Today, I'm back with yet another Butter London swatch and review from their Autumn/Winter 2012 collection! Here is, Trustafarian!


Trustafarian is a sage-green holographic polish. The formula was thin and very easy to apply. The color was also very sheer so I needed 3 coats to reach this opacity. However, I love this color! There is nothing like it in my collection. This would probably look great to layer with another polish....Can't wait to try that!

This color is a hit! I'm really loving Butter London. What Butter London polishes are you wearing this fall?
See You Next Post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment