Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Butter London Knackered Swatch

Hi Everyone!

After a really relaxed weekend with my family which included LOTS of great food and watching movies like the Avengers, this week is already shaping up to be pretty hectic. Assignments due, galore! Somehow, I still found time to change my nail color for the week. Here is yet another Butter London swatch! Yup, this is another one I got as part of the BOGO from Ulta. Absolutely love that store. Please enjoy, Knackered from their 2012 Spring/Summer Collection!

Knackered is...both hard to describe and hard to capture! It is such an amazing color. I would describe it best as a blue leaning on purple/green duochrome. It also has some holographic flecks in it. It is very sheer. I needed 4 coats to get to this opacity. The camera flash definitely revealed my smile line. I'm sure Knackered would be great to layer with another polish.

The formula was great! It was a bit on the thin side but still very easy to apply. Butter London is keeping me happy!

Soooo...let me know! What do you all think about Knackered?
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!
Until Next Post ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment