Sunday, February 17, 2013

Birthstone Manicure NOTD

Hi, Everyone!!!

The weekend is quickly coming to a close! Can't say I'm particularly happy about that. My plans for the weekend included doing my nails (of course), and working on thesis revisions, yaaayyyy! My sarcasm is at 100% right now. As part of my Birthstone Manicure series I mentioned in my last post, I wanted to show you all how I decided to wear Do You Lilac It? from OPI. I paired it with another favorite from my collection, OPI Mad as a Hatter from their Alice in Wonderland Collection!

with flash


with flash
without flash


without flash


Hope you all enjoyed the post! How do you like this manicure?
Comment and let me know! Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!
Until Next Post!!! ^_^v





No comments:

Post a Comment