Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CoverGirl Black Diamond Swatch

Hello, Everyone!!!

It's finally the end of the semester...FREEDOM *William Wallace/Braveheart voice*!!! Well...not yet. There is still the matter of turning in that thesis. However, I'm still pretty excited. Hope everyone else is having a great week so far! As some of you may know, CoverGirl has come out with their new Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss. The point of difference? It's so shiny you don't need top coat! *Gasp*. I passed by them at the Walmart and had to pick up a few. Today I present to you, Black Diamond!



Black Diamond



I was actually concerned about having to paint my nails with a clunky cap. After painting a few fingers, I somehow realized that the cap actually comes off ^_^.

with flash

with flash
Black Diamond is a VERY shiny black jelly. I absolutely loved it! I actually have no plain black in my collection so I was really happy this looked so nice. It was also a 1 coater! Though I reached perfect opacity with 1 coat, I used 2 coats for this swatch and no top coat! The formula was a bit thicker than usual but still very easy to work with.

without flash
without flash


I think CoverGirl did a great job with their new, Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss! I'm happy I randomly ran into this at Wal-mart. It was an inexpensive, great find!

Hope you enjoyed the post! Have you all tried the new Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss? What did you think of it? Comment and let me know! Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!
Until Next Post!!! ^_^v





6 comments: