Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Don't Give a Rotterdam! Swatch

Hello, All!

This week is seriously flying by! Wednesdays are always great. Wednesdays are both the beginning of the end of the work week and also...Modern Family comes on! I absolutely love that show. Today I have a random NOTD post! I present to I Don't Give a Rotterdam! from the OPI Holland Collection!

with flash

with flash
without flash


without flash
I Don't Give a Rotterdam! is a very light blue/periwinkle polish with blue and silver shimmer. As would be expected with such a light color, I Don't Give a Rotterdam! is a bit sheer. However, I was still able to reach perfect opacity with 2 coats. Finally, the formula was great, very easy to work with.

Hope you all enjoyed the post! What do you think of I Don't Give a Rotterdam!?
Leave a comment and let me know! Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!
Until Next Post!!! ^_^v





4 comments: